Jr. Client Success Associate
Please apply below
About the position:
The Jr. Client Success Associate will support our team in managing, and monitoring HealthAware’s client experience to ensure end-to-end satisfaction. This role will aim to increase client retention and satisfaction, support the Client Success Managers in scoping, onboarding, and monitoring client activity and their patients’ engagement in our solutions.
The ideal candidate:
You are a people person with strong communication skills and a comfort using software programs to support your clients. You have a strong business acumen and the ability to help customers learn effective ways to use the software your company created. You have and maintain a strong technical background and welcome the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and manage the software you support for your clients. You can be strategic and drive an evolving and improving client management process, while also paying attention to the nitty gritty details. You love the chaos of managing competing needs, and consistently rise to the challenge of juggling priorities without dropping the ball. You set high expectations for yourself, and then you exceed them. You are a problem solver, who maintains a cool head in stressful situations. You have a passion for and an understanding innovation and entrepreneurship.
The Client Success Associate will be an integral part of supporting the entire Client Success team. We have differentiated ourselves by providing superior customer service and embracing a strategic partner approach to our business. Our ability to quickly respond to our clients’ needs and fully customize our product offering differentiates us as a valuable resource for solving our client’s problems.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting Managers of Client Success as they customize HealthAware programs to best support client success, retention and growth
- Assessing and co-managing the client success process, alongside the Managers of Client Success, throughout the onboarding and support of healthcare organizations
- Maintaining a high level of customer care and connections
- Developing and maintaining effective cross functional relationships with sales and product development
- Managing the assessment and execution of resolutions to client issues
- Grooming incoming client requests into development priorities
- Proficiency with standard computer applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc…)
- Ability to field, prioritize & manage incoming requests
- Experience preparing product / service reports
- Keeping meticulous records of customer interactions, process and file documents
- Willingness to learn HealthAware’s proprietary technology solution so that you can effectively support client’s use of it
- Understanding of basic HTML/CSS (or willingness to learn the basics of either quickly)
- Good with logical thinking (mathematical equalities, etc.)
Important Cultural Values:
- Professionally curious – always seeks to learn more about your clients and industry
- Interdependent – Ability to work with, trust and depend on a wide variety of people
- Respecting – Offers and expects respect to/from people of diferent skills and opinions.
- Client focused – able to stand in your customer’s shoes
- Mission oriented – Seeks activities that support your client success mission
Important Personal Values:
- Performs active listening
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Constant drive to learn skills outside your comfort zone
- Must have a great sense of humor
- Enthusiastic and excited to be part of a tight knit team
Amenities & Benefits:
- Flexible work environment & generous PTO
- Provided with a laptop
- Headquartered downtown Denver near Coors field
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Free beer on tap!