If you would like to share the success that you’ve had with an HRA (Medicom Health or HealthAware), we want to showcase you in a webinar! We want to share your stories, including performance numbers and some of the specific strategies utilized to generate results.
Often, our prospects and clients ask us, “what are other providers doing to successfully promote and otherwise leverage their HRA investments?” Now that HealthAware and Medicom Health are together under the umbrella of the Eruptr Family of Companies, our clients represent hundreds of health systems and millions of HRA completions. If you are one of our many satisfied clients and you want to share your secret sauce for success with your peers, just complete the contact form with a note and the month you wish to present. We are specifically looking for May, July, September or November presentations, but feel free to suggest another month.
The presentations will be lunch-and-learn style showcase webinars highlighting the performance of 2 providers (~25 minutes each) per session, ideally one HealthAware client and one Medicom Health client. We suggest a simplified review of your HRA strategy that will last about 20 minutes and then 5 minutes for Q/A.
- Estimated time commitment (including prep & showcase): 2-3 hours
- Questions/Topics will be submitted in advance for review/approval
- Conversation will be promoted by [HealthAware / Medicom Health] and recorded
- Showcase conversation to be shared with webinar attendees and for future marketing endeavors
What we will need from you:
- Provide collateral examples (ex. Facebook ad, email example)
- Provide overview of campaign details (campaign reach, targeted zip codes, duration of campaign, spend, and campaign medium such as email blasts/SEM/Facebook)
- Speak to calls-to-action in the HRA (follow-up call to schedule? Self-schedule online?)
- Action taken on leads from HRA (drip campaigns, call-back, newsletter opt-in, etc.)
- Discuss reports and outcomes if available (such as cost-per-lead, estimated value of each conversion, or estimated lifetime value of patient in Service Line)
- We will create all of the presentation materials and will facilitate the online exchange forum events to minimize the impact on your team. Nothing will be shown without your final input and approval. Our goal is to showcase your team’s success in a collaborative setting to encourage discussion and idea-sharing between clients. We hope this opportunity is of interest to you and we look forward to working with your team on this.
So think it over and let us know if this is something you are interested in and we’ll contact you shortly.